Sunday, July 9, 2017

Meister Bock, Köln Hauptbahnhof


Whenever I was at the main train station in Cologne - Germany, this little shop with sausages hanging on the wall made me craved for their delicious sausages. 

I came closer and read the menu, there were about 6 different types of sausage serving. The boiled and also fried. The sausage is always served with a little bun called Brötchen.

Bock wurst - EUR 2.80
Served with mustard sauce and a bun. This boiled sausage tasted so delicious.
Crunchy but also juicy. I wish to have eat more of this sausage. 
I had this Bock wurst before heading to Frankfurt.

Currywurst - EUR 3.20
One of my favorite sausage serving because of the sweet sour sauce and also the curry powder on the top of the fried sausage.

Enjoying the Currywurst in the train on the way to Aachen.
Current currency:
1 EUR = IDR 15.297


Location:
Meister Bock
Trankgasse 11,
50667 Köln,
Germany
Hours: Open today · 7AM–2AM
Phone: +49 221 473570

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs