Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Leong Kee Tim Sum, Penang, Malaysia


I'd been craving so much for the dim sum in Penang thus I joined my colleagues to have dim sum  for breakfast. We left the hotel around 6.30 am and it was still so dark outside, not like in Jakarta where 5.30 in the morning is usually already starting to be bright.
Fried dim sum.

Steamed dim sum.

Siao Mai, Ha Kao and chicken feet are the MUST dim sum :)

We had much more dim sum than what it showed on this picture. 3 to 4 times quantity. The dim sum was so delicious, even tasted much better than those dim sum at the famous Chinese restaurants in Jakarta. I couldn't believe that it only costed RM 5 per person. Very satisfied!

Fried Lobak.

The best salted egg bak pao I've ever eaten.

Chrysanthemum tea. I wonder why the color is so dark but bitter tasted slightly.

Meat bun.
 
Current currency:
1 Ringgit Malaysia = Rp. 3.009
1 USD = RM 4.48
Location:
Leong Kee Tim Sum
61 Lebuh Kimberly
Penang
Malaysia

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs