Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hollywood Mongolian Grill, Los Angeles


I tried Hollywood Mongolian Grill when I was at the Hollywood and Highland Center which is a shopping mall and entertainment complex at Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue in Hollywood, Los Angeles.  


7 steps how to create your own Mongolian Feast :)

Meat station.

 Vegetable station.

Noodle station. 

What's in my bowl.

For the sauce, I asked for the traditional BBQ sauce.


The stir-fry station.

It was served less than 10 minutes.

Mongolian BBQ with noodle - USD 8.95
It tasted OK but I was expecting for something tastier.
Location:
Hollywood Mongolian Grill
6801 Hollywood Blvd, #311
(in Hollywood & Highland, Level 3)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
U.S.A

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs