Monday, August 5, 2013

Newk's Eatery


During my day off, I went for lunch at Newk's Eatery.

Inside the restaurant.


Combo: 
Half sandwich and half Ceasar salad - USD 7.75

Toasted specialty sandwich:
Pesto Chicken
Grilled chicken breast, pesto, roasted red and yellow bell peppers and goat cheese.
I chose this sandwich because of the pesto. It's a quite satisfying sandwich.

Vegetarian Club - USD 7.95
Grilled portabella mushrooms, pesto, roasted red and yellow bell peppers and goat cheese.

Location:
Newk's Eatery
10381 Old Highway 49
Gulfport, MS 39503
USA
Tel: 228-832-4960

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs