Monday, May 27, 2013

Sushi Tengoku

Cindy and I just had a buffet lunch at a 5 star hotel but we still went for an early light dinner together with Ana and Cindy's husband at Sushi Tengoku in Radio Dalam area, South Jakarta. 

Sushi Bar

Tatami area

A fish aquarium in the middle of the restaurant.

For our light dinner, we only had
Agedasi Tofu - Rp. 17.500

Hana Maki - Rp. 53.000

Salmon Maki - Rp. 40.000
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 9.775
All prices are subjected to 10% government tax and 5.5% service charge

I enjoyed these two fusion sushi and the Agedasi tofu was also very good but I think I will give a try to order the authentic sushi next time whenever I visit this place again :)

Location:
Sushi Tengoku
Jl. Radio Dalam Raya F11 - 11A
Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan
Phone: 7396940, 7233973
Opening hours:
Mon - Fri: 4 pm - 11 pm
Sat - sun: 11 am - 11 pm

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

1 comment:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs